Hands-On Help For The Stressful Issues Of Family Law
Family law is an area that is often complicated by emotional stress and calls for the steady and skilled guidance of a trusted attorney. This field of law pertains to the most personal of all relationships, that of couples, parents and their children and often extended family. Divorce, divorce-related issues and other family law matters can be some of the most difficult and challenging to resolve. Everything may feel as if it is on the line, from parental rights to financial resources to splitting up property and assets that you may have worked hard to acquire over years or decades.
Understanding the laws, procedures, and how they will impact your case in divorce or other family law issues is essential for helping you make rational and intelligent decisions related to your situation. At Richardson Law, PLLC, I bring legal knowledge, skills and compassionate support to clients undergoing any family law process, whether it relates to a pending divorce, post-divorce situation or some other domestic situation. My name is Aubrey Richardson, and I provide genuine care about the well-being of you and your children as we work to help you obtain the most favorable case outcome.
Get Knowledgeable Assistance With All Family Legal Troubles
At Richardson Law, PLLC, you will find counsel for the minor issues as well as complex ones that affect your family. I handle the following family law matters:
- Divorce: Idaho has both no-fault and fault-based divorce. Whether your divorce is simple, complex, uncontested or contested, I can help.
- Child custody and visitation: This issue can be part of a pending divorce, a matter between unmarried parents involving a paternity action or when seeking a modification of an existing custody/visitation order.
- Child support: You may be seeking or contesting a support amount or may need help enforcing or modifying an existing support order.
- Division of marital property: Dividing property, real estate properties and debts in any divorce can be a highly complex and often contentious matter. I will seek to ensure that your financial rights have protection.
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements: These lay out the rights and obligations related to property and finances should your marriage end in divorce.
- Spousal support/alimony: Idaho courts may or may not award alimony based on the unique facts of your case. I represent those seeking and contesting alimony.
- Guardianships and conservatorships: These may be sought for the protection of minors or adults unable to fully care for themselves.
- Domestic violence: I can help you obtain or contest protective orders issued by the courts.
Why hire a family law attorney? In short, to protect your rights and those of the people you love. A lawyer advocates for your best interests, ensures the legal process goes as smoothly as possible and navigates the complicated world of law for you.
Discuss How My Dedicated And Skilled Service Can Help
Few legal issues cause more personal distress than divorce and family law problems. I understand not only the legal challenges but the personal and emotional difficulties you face when involved in these matters. That is why I commit to helping you resolve your issue as effectively and as painlessly as possible. My priority is to help you achieve a favorable outcome so you can move forward into the next chapter of your life with security and optimism. Call me at 208-516-3773 or send me an email to schedule a consultation.